WHO WE ARE
eSystems is the best Low-Code house in the Nordics. We are a team of 50 highly motivated developers, architects, designers, engineers and trainers delivering low-code-based application development and integration projects to customers, speeding up the digitalization of their businesses.
Our mission is to create value both for customers and employees and potential candidates can expect an energetic team with a lot of opportunities to grow and develop both personal and professional skills.
Our business is developing fast and we intend to expand our team in the next year with many bright and forward-looking professionals taking on our exciting opportunities with new customers and partners in the market.
What is this job about?
We are looking for a technology expert and team player who implements and tests various low-code development tasks either individually or as a part of the team. You implement and support solutions with a high degree of innovativeness, based on requirements coming from the customer, and you understand basics in the UX and know different patterns in software production.
Developers will work under the supervision of experienced Service Delivery personnel to design, build and test collaborative applications that provide business solutions to our customers.
This role will master OutSystems Platform technology in conjunction with modern software engineering practices for developing web business applications in the context of agile projects.
What we expect from you:
Develop solution features following OutSystems development best practices, ensuring solution performance and users adoption. Develop integrations with external systems according to the defined architecture guidelines.
You should be a team player and open-minded person, ready to defend your ideas and work, but also knowing others can have an even better solution for a given problem (listen and learn). Always ready for improvement and new knowledge.
You should have a deep understanding of the tools used to implement the code and its best practices. Skills to quickly capture what is being asked by business/tech lead. Ability to transfer your existing knowledge into low code platform.
Detailed responsibilities and duties:
- Implement solutions complying with the architectural design, in time – all the time.
- Deliver with quality and follow best practices, ensuring scalability and performance.
- Test and troubleshoot code (also peer review with colleagues), debug and fix software implementation problems
- Review and refactor based on platform best practices
- Study and research challenging tasks
- Provide suggestion and ideas in solution architecture.
- Be an active and helpful member of technical team.
- Understand customer side technical architecture and landscape
- Review customer side technical documentation (architecture diagram, ERD, etc.)
- Act as technical contact in the project.
- Be always on the look-out for new sales opportunities to improve solutions and bring additional value to the customer and eSystems.
- Work accordingly to the principle “Fail fast but fail soft.”
Preferably higher education in IT
Fluency in English (written and spoken)
For Junior Developer - no practical experience is required, study project in low code preferred.
For Developer/Senior Developer
2-3 years in Low Code
Proficiency with at least one programming language: C# or Java;
Experience with relational database technologies
Knowledge in Database Modeling
Ability to write quality code based on Outsystems best practices
Experience in HTML, CSS, JS and ASP.NET
Understand UX principle
Have good practical experience with software architecture.
Project experience and good feedback/references from previous projects.
Certifications (preferrable but not mandatory):
- Junior - Outsystems Associate Web Developer, Mobile Developer and/or Reactive Web Developer
- Developer - Outsystems Professional Web Developer
- Senior - Outsystems Expert Web Developer
- Certifications from relational DB courses are welcome
What you get:
- A place in a SuperHero league
- Job in a company where everybody truly cares about what they do, how they do it and why
- Being a very valuable part of the team. Your opinion will always matter, and your voice will always be heard
- Flexibility, common sense, and lack of bureaucracy
- Top-notch equipment as all the superheroes need to have super tools
- Massage monthly
- Various development courses to make you even better professional and happier employee
- Opportunity to relocate or work for some time in another office of eSystems Nordic (we have offices in Helsinki, Turku, St. Petersburg and Lisbon)
- Office gym which can be used 24/h
- Beautiful sauna with the view on the top floor of our office
- “Hero of the month” app with additional benefits you can win
- Really cool colleagues around
Does it all sound like you? Please, apply and let’s find out!