What’s great in the job?
We are looking for an experienced UX designer to join our growing team. If you are an enthusiastic and self-motivated UX professional who knows how to translate design decisions into impact and business value, join our team in Helsinki! As a UX designer at OutSystems you will be creating digital products, across different industries, that provide exceptional experiences to thousands of users around the world. You will also be delivering amazing Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) in multiple-scale projects for our Finnish and international customers.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team, with an agile approach, to create digital products that matter
- Translate customer requirements and user needs into product functionalities
- Sketch ideas, workflows and user journeys to create wireframes and prototypes at various levels of fidelity
- Work with users, customers and developers smoothly; iterating and validating design solutions
- Facilitate discovery and research workshops with different stakeholders to create unified experiences
- Conduct user testing sessions remotely and face-to-face
- Engage in different design projects from beginning to end, designing new concepts or improving existing ones
- Enthusiasm to apply UX design methods to solve business challenges
- 2-3 years of UX professional success designing and shipping digital products
- Ability to identify the problems that are worth solving to bring value to the business
- Good knowledge of current and emerging UX practices for web and mobile application design
- Strong background in creating wireframes and prototypes, as well as in human-centered design techniques
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision and Adobe Creative Suit
- A portfolio to demonstrate your UX skills and experience by showcasing your design process and wireframes ch, to create digital products that matter
We don’t have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense.
We ask “why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way.
Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists.
What we offer
Generous healthcare package
Flex time, ability to work from home as needed
Fun social events and company parties
On-site acupuncture or massage once a month
A chance to work from Lisbon or St.Petersburg once a year
Kindle plus 20€ a month to purchase books
Gym and Sauna in the office building
Pet insurance for your stress relieving fluffy family member
Free snacks, soft drinks, quality tea and restaurant level coffee machine
Top-notch equipment for your work
Access to paid advanced courses in your field
Fancy birthday cake and a champagne, because we truly care
Paid Netflix during maternity/paternity leave
“Green values” because we do care about our nature and environment! And yes, we call it a benefit! And yes! We are proud of it!
Paid home internet if you feel like having home office days
And of course really cool colleagues around!
Nordic low-code superpowers
Ready to embrace a new journey? We’d love to hear from you!