WHO WE ARE
eSystems is the best Low-Code house in the Nordics. We are a team of 50 highly motivated developers, architects, designers, engineers and trainers delivering low-code-based application development and integration projects to customers, speeding up the digitalization of their businesses.
Our mission is to create value both for customers and employees, and potential candidates can expect an energetic team with a lot of opportunities to grow and develop both personal and professional skills.
Our business is developing fast and we intend to expand our team in the next year with many bright and forward-looking professionals taking on all the exciting opportunities with new customers and partners in the market.
What is this job about?
As UX/UI Designer you work with different stakeholders to deliver high value solutions for our customers and create amazing applications that end-users love to use. You are able to engage throughout the whole design process carrying out different design activities, from project kick-off meetings to handing over UI design specifications to development teams.
Detailed responsibilities and duties:
- Work with users, customers and developers smoothly; iterating and validating design solutions
- Create user journeys, wireframes and interactive prototypes at various levels of fidelity
- Conduct user testing sessions to validate new concepts and improve existing ones
- Facilitate discovery and research workshops with different stakeholders
What we expect from you:
- Efficiently generate and communicate design solutions
- Carry out user research at different stages of a project
- Communicating the impact of design to customers
What you need to be successful:
- Be a visionary!
- Great communication & presentation skills
- Attitude to learn and continue improving your skills
Msc. or BSc. on User Experience, Digital Design or similar field
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- You design digital products for international customers in B2B and B2C markets
- You conduct UX research to guide your design process
- You create wireframes and prototypes to materialize ideas fast
- You are empathic to effectively advocate for the user whenever decisions are being made about the direction of a product or service
- You work on different projects simultaneously in different levels of involvement
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
What you get:
- A place in a Superhero league with really cool colleagues
- A company where everybody truly cares about what they do, how they do it and why
- To be a very valuable part of the team. Your opinion will always matter, and your voice will always be heard
- Top-notch equipment as all the superheroes need to have super tools
- Monthly massage and 24/h gym at the Helsinki office
- Development courses to make you even better professional and happier employee
- Beautiful sauna with a view on the top floor of our office
- “Hero of the month” app with additional rewards that you can win
- Opportunity to relocate or work for some time in another office of eSystems Nordic (we have offices in Helsinki, Turku, St. Petersburg and Lisbon)
Does it all sound like you? Please, apply and let’s find out! Remember to include your portfolio showing the best of your work!