START YOUR JOURNEY ON TRACK
With the prefiltration of SaaS Services within the enterprise, SaaS Services Management is necessary to protect investment, data security, and compliance. In fact, the average company pays for 20 times more SaaS subscriptions today than they did five years ago and uses three times more free SaaS products than paid apps.
The 360° SaaS Services Review includes:
- Governance: A central location to view and manage any data associated with SaaS products within an organization.
- Human-Centric Access Control: The ability to restrict access rights to software based on user’s credentials and needs.
- Policy Management: A function for creating, communicating, and maintaining policies and procedures concerning SaaS services within an organization.
- License Management: The ability to document, cancel, transfer, or upgrade software licenses for your SaaS products in one place.
- IT Workflow Automation: A workflow engine to power the changes made and the ability to leverage automations to keep workflows running.
- Reporting: A central system-of-record that surfaces necessary information to management.
OUR MODERNIZATION SOLUTION APPROACH
We will use a combination of discovery software and electronic survey methods to deliver recommendations. The survey will provide your team’s & business’ understanding of the SaaS services. The discovery software will give automated visibility into your SaaS apps, usage, spend, and more, along with powerful workflows to manage change.
This process is fast. The survey and automated data collection process takes only 2 weeks, after which we spend 1 week analyzing the data and preparing recommendations.
We provide the survey template and customize it to your environment. Our recommendations will detail where to allocate your time and resources to increase customer satisfaction, employee engagement, and deliver cost savings. Thereafter, we will work together to create a joint action for benefit realization- we want to be your sidekick helping you achieve your business goals frictionlessly and rapidly.
YOUR COMPANY WILL REAP THE BENEFITS
Good SaaS management means having a complete system of record of all your SaaS apps, licenses, vendors, users, compliance data, in addition to workflows and automations. This is to ensure that every change you want to make happens and is recorded correctly for auditing.
The key benefits of the 360° SaaS Services Review include:
- Detailed understanding of your SaaS services & spending
- SaaS service duplication elimination plan
- Business process automation guide
- Omnichannel customer experience guide (CX/UX)
- Detailed understanding of data security and compliance risk
- Introduction of SaaS management